4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherrywood Drive, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- 4 living areas
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Popular leafy location
- Ideal for local schools and shops
- EPC energy rating D (63)
What the Owner says:
We moved here in the early 1980's as we needed a bigger house. We only lived down the road and loved the location so, when this house came on the market, we didn't hesitate.
Since moving in we have extended the house to the front and to the rear which has created another bedroom with an en-suite, another living area and made the kitchen bigger so that it is more of a social space.
We converted some of the garage so that our children, who were then teenagers, could use it as a den but it can also be a study or, if you have young children then, perhaps, a playroom.
It's a good sized family home, not overlooked at the rear, is in a very quiet road with a green to the front and we have been extremely happy living here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 9'10 x 7'10 (3.00m x 2.39m)
- Breakfast Area: 6'7 x 5'8 (2.01m x 1.73m)
- Lounge Area: 15'10 x 12'0 (4.83m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 16'0 x 6'3 (4.88m x 1.91m)
- Study (Former Garage): 9'8 x 7'6 (2.95m x 2.29m)
- Storage Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 9'2 (4.50m x 2.80m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 16'2 x 6'4 (4.93m x 1.93m)
- Office/Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 7'9 (3.05m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 7'8 (2.80m x 2.34m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68862350.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.