1 bedroom flat for sale43 Woodhead Grove, Armadale EH48 3HU
- Immaculately presented Upper Flat in popular residential location
- Attractively decorated lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with 3 piece white suite and electric shower
- Pleasantly decorated rear facing bedroom
- Double Glazing & White Meter Heating
- Enclosed rear garden leading to decking patio
- Perfect starter home
- Viewing recommended
We are delighted to offer on to the market, this upper flat, which occupies a popular residential location, is immaculately presented, holds an instant air of appeal and is a credit to its present owner. The property would be perfect for the first time buyer or young couple and offers accommodation comprising:- Entrance stair, lounge/dining area featuring an attractive modern pebble effect fire, appealing fitted kitchen with laminate flooring, attractive bathroom with electric shower and double bedroom with built-in storage. The property further benefits from double glazing and white meter heating. Externally there is an attractive garden to rear complete with decking patio. Viewing of the property is thoroughly recommended as a high level of interest is anticipated.
EER Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68862548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43WoodheadGroveArmadale. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peterkin And Kidd, Mid Calder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.