3 bedroom bungalow for saleBound Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Sunny conservatory
- Pretty front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Beautifully presented en suite shower room
- EPC energy rating D (63)
This bungalow is beautifully presented.Located within walking distance of the local village. The lounge/dining room is stunning, open plan the sunlight floods in, it has space for a table to entertain over dinner and room for a comfy set of chairs to relax on.The kitchen is well thought out and fitted, there is plenty of storage, a double oven with an extractor above. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazing you will never be cold.Bedroom 1 is a generously sized double with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, beautifully decorated its the perfect place to relax. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also doubles, and all three enjoy views over the rear garden, bedroom 3 even benefits from a conservatory for the grandkids to keep themselves occupied on those wet and miserable summer days.The modern family shower room is ideal for the less mobile and is easily accessible. Outside the easy to maintain garden has a bit of everything, it’s a generous size with a paved area to sit and catch some sunshine and enjoy a barbecue. Also a large lawned area with small flower beds that are easily cared for.There is plenty of parking on the driveway.
What the Owner says:
I was drawn to the location, it is perfect! Lovely and quiet with easy access to the village with its shops and amenities but also the countryside with lots of walks is also right on the doorstep. Over our time here I have made sure the garden is dog and children friendly. It has been a pleasure living here but it is now time to move on.
- Entrance Hall
- Former Garage (Used as Office): 9'5 x 8'3 (2.87m x 2.52m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 16'10 x 15'6 (5.13m x 4.73m)
- Kitchen: 13'10 x 7'2 (4.22m x 2.19m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 9'2 (3.13m x 2.80m)
- Conservatory: 11'0 x 9'6 (3.36m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'6 (3.81m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68863145.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.