3 bedroom park home for saleAmbleside Park, North Hykeham, Lincoln
- *NO ONWARD CHAIN*
- Three Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
- Wide Range of Local Amenities & Transport Links
Situated within the ever popular and amenable town of North Hykeham is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached park home benefiting from a low maintenance and predominantly laid to patio plot with off-road parking for multiple vehicles and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated within the ever popular and amenable town of North Hykeham is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached park home benefiting from a low maintenance and predominantly laid to patio plot with off-road parking for multiple vehicles and a wide range of local amenities and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room and a Separate WC. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With side entrance door, three storage cupboards, electric storage heater, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.30m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, TV and telephone points, wall lights, wall mounted panel radiator and an electric storage heater.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' ( 3.94m x 2.44m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for a fridge freezer and cooker with extractor hood; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect and a door to the front aspect leading out to the exterior.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, TV point and an electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.11m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a heated towel rail.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property boasts a predominantly laid to patio plot being low maintenance with lawn and hedgerow to one side and a driveway providing off-road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.