3 bedroom terraced house for saleTown Cross Avenue, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21
- WELL PRESENTED TERRACED HOUSE OFFERING ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS
- Open Plan KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2 FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 1 SECOND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This terraced house offers accommodation over 3 floors of Lounge, Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Ground Floor Shower/Cloakroom, 3 Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
At the rear of the property is a garden with patio area, artificial lawned area and timber shed/summer house and a rear gate. There is currently a well presented front garden however off-road parking could take its place (subject to consents) and there are also the benefits of uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating.
The property is situated to the North-West of Bognor Regis and is within ½ mile of local shops, services, schools, bus routes and Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital.
EPC RATING D (62)
Front door ENTRANCE HALL:
LOUNGE - 13'5 x 12'2 (4.1m x 3.7m)
Open Plan KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - 15'10 x 13'11 (4.8m x 4.3m)
Stairs from ENTRANCE HALL to FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 2 - 15'9 x 11'6 (4.8m x 11'6)
BEDROOM 3 - 10'9 x 9'5 (3.3m x 2.9m)
Family BATHROOM - 10'9 x 5'11 (3.3m x 1.8m)
Stairs from FIRST FLOOR LANDING to SECOND FLOOR
BEDROOM 1 - 15'5 x 12'11 (4.7m x 3.9m)
OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
Small FRONT GARDEN
Please Note - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - From our office in Aldwick Road head West and take the 2nd turn on the right into Nyewood Lane. Follow it all the way to the end and turn left into Hawthorn Road. Continue through the traffic lights and then take the 3rd turn on the right hand side into Murina Avenue. At the end of Murina Avenue turn left into Town Cross Avenue and the property can be found on your left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68864912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1709366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.