2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshdown Walk, Plymouth
- GARAGE IN A BLOCK
- NEWLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- FRONT GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- WITHIN CATCHMENT AREA FOR REPUTABLE SCHOOLS.
FTB, INVESTORS, this property is brand new to the market and not one to be missed! It is set in a quiet and highly sought after location. This property also features a garage in a block and with three spaces for vehicles its suits all styles of living. Viewing's are essential.
***Guide Price £150,000-£160,000***
GARAGE IN A BLOCK WITH PARKING SPACES, NEWLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM!!!.
This property is a recently refurbished two double bedroom end of terrace. It benefits from ample storage space and built in wardrobe. This property also features a fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden and a low maintenance front garden. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate the size, style and location of this wonderful home. To book your viewing please call us on (01752) 662777.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation. Obscure double glazed door to front elevation. Plain plastered walls, Laminate flooring, telephone point.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
Large double glazed window to front elevation looking out on to front garden. Plain plastered walls, tv point, carpeted flooring. Single glazed door to side elevation leading out into entrance hall. Radiator. Telephone point. Potential for gas fire with wooden feature surround. Double wooden Doors leading to kitchen/diner.
Newly Fitted Kitchen/diner 15' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.92m )
Newly refurbished and fully fitted kitchen with wall and base level units. Splashback tiles
Roll top work surfaces. Integrated electric oven with integrated gas hob. Cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Radiator. Sink drainer with mixer tap over. Large double glazed window to rear elevation with a garden view. Double glazed obscure door leading to garden and double glazed obscure window to rear elevation. Double wooden doors leading to lounge, giving the ground floor an optional open plan effect. Tiled flooring. Large under-stairs storage cupboard housing the electric meter.
Loft access, plain plastered wall, Doors leading to all rooms. Carpeted flooring. Airing cupboard housing the CH boiler.
Newly Refurbished Bathroom
This bright and airy bathroom has very recently been refurbished. It compromises a bath with mixer tap over and an electric shower overhead.
Partly tiled walls, partly plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling. Radiator, Low level wc. Wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Two double glazed obscure windows to rear elevation. Extractor fan. This bathroom has been recently refurbished.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Large double glazed window to front elevation with front garden view. Plain plastered walls. Radiator. Television Point. Large built in wardrobe. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' 1" Into recess ( 4.57m x 2.77m Into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Radiator. Television Point. Carpeted flooring.
Fully enclosed and private rear garden with a wooden gate to rear elevation with easy access to the garage which is in a block. The rear garden is landscaped to be low maintenance with featured plant and shrub boarders. The property benefits from side access and a storage shed to the rear of the garden. The garden also benefits from an outside tap.
Low Maintenance front garden, leading to path.
Garage In A Block
This property features a garage in a block with two to three spaces in front for vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68867888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.