3 bedroom bungalow for saleTuscan Avenue, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Fantastic Location for the Sea Front
- Ideal Family Location with Excellent Schools and Public Transport
- Semi-Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to the Master
- Spacious Family Kitchen/Diner
- Plenty of ORP
OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESION This is a fantastic semi detached chalet style bungalow in an excellent location slightly set back from the sea front in Elmer Sands. There are three double bedrooms, one with en-suite and a large spacious family kitchen, separate bathroom and plenty of ORP.
OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESION This is a fantastic semi detached chalet style bungalow in an excellent location slightly set back from the sea front in Elmer Sands. The property is spacious with a lovely large family kitchen, and the ground floor bedroom has an en-suite with a door leading to the rear courtyard garden. There are two really spacious double bedrooms on the first floor with additional separate walk in wardrobe in the hallway and a family bathroom. Outside there is plenty of off road parking.
Lounge 19' 11" x 11' 8" ( 6.07m x 3.56m )
Wood effect flooring, feature fireplace, double glazed windows and radiators. Stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen/diner 19' 3" x 11' 3" ( 5.87m x 3.43m )
Attractive fitted kitchen with base and wall units, sink and drainer with roll top work tops. Plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer. Double glazed window and radiator with wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.93m x 2.72m )
Wood effect flooring, double glazed window and radiator. Double glazed door leading to enclosed private rear courtyard garden. Door leading to shower en-suite.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 14' 2" ( 3.63m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window, carpet and radiator
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 14' 9" ( 4.24m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window, carpet and radiator
Family Bathroom 7' 11" x 4' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.47m )
Bath with shower overhead, sink and WC.
Enclosed shower with sink and WC, double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68867918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG105012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.