3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeyer Green, Enfield
- Three Bedrooms & Bathing Upstairs
- Living Room Direct Access to Conservatory
- Comprehensively Fitted Kitchen
- WC Within Easy Reach of Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double-Glazing and Gas Central Heat
- Paved Feature Rear Garden With Pond
- Side Access - Space To Extend STPP
- Set Upon A Popular Green
- Power And Water To Rear Garden
A well presented THREE bedroom TWO reception room end of terrace home situated on a popular green with additional benefits. Your home includes off street parking plus accommodation that is ample for the family and with potential to extend to the side subject to planning so should you wish to enlarge your home this is a viable opportunity for you. Click to view now!
A truly beautifully well presented THREE bedroom family home located within a CUL-DE-SAC and easy reach of FORTY HILL. Benefits include a welcoming lounge/reception that leads into the conservatory. There is a comprehensively fitted Kitchen with direct access to the rear garden past the WC. Upstairs there are three amble bedrooms and access to loft for you extension plans. Outside is to be beheld as you have off road parking to the front, side access with space to extend STPP and a fabulous paved rear garden with feature pond and hard standing for everything you might want to store securely. When they built these homes they had space and comfort in mind and the current owners have improved upon that wonderfully. Now come make this your home and property opportunity too. Click to view and come see for yourself.
Rooms and sizes: please see floor plan for dimensions
Reception Room 1:
Hallway the stairs lead to:
Frontage: Off Road Parking
Rear Garden: Paved with a raised pond and hard standing for storage
Enfield Town, also known as Enfield, is the historic centre of the London Borough of Enfield. It is 10.1 miles (16.3 km) north-northeast of Charing Cross. The area is identified in the London Plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London. Enfield Town used to be in the county of Middlesex, but became part of Greater London in 1965.
Additionally a bit of trivia is that the World's first ATM was installed in Enfield Town. The world's first cash machine or automatic teller machine was installed at the local branch of Barclays Bank on 27 June 1967 and was opened by the actor and Enfield resident Reg Varney.
Images are for illustration purposes only and dated prior to this instruction to sell but still offer a fair representation of the property’s current condition. The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. Some statement are made in the Local YOPA agent’s opinion and validated as such. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
EPC Rating: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.