2 bedroom flat for saleMillhabour, Canary Wharf, E14
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen/ Lounge
- Wooden Floors
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Modern Build
- Private Blacony
- River View
- a secure video entry phone and a private lift service
- 3 min to South Quay DLR Station
- 8 min to Canary Wharf Station
Astons is delighted to introduce this superb 2 bedroom apartment on the 7th floors of this popular development close to Canary Wharf. The property is benefits from modern fitted kitchen and white suite modern bathroom. There is a spacious open plan reception room, master bedroom with direct access out to the private balcony with attractive dockside views.
Crossharbour DLR is within close proximity, Situated in the centre of Canary Wharf, this apartment is approximately 8 minutes from Jubilee Line, bars and restaurants at Canary Wharf.Westwood house offers residents with a secure video entry phone and a private lift service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68869886.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASTON_000089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Astons, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.