2 bedroom flat for saleWaterloo Road, Blackpool, FY4 1AD
- Two Bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- Close to Promenade and Local Amenities
- To Be Sold Tenanted / Ideal Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a two bedroom first floor maisonette situated within the popular area of South Shore close to schools, transport links and other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. No onward chain involved. The property is to be sold with a tenant in situ currently paying rent in the region of £606.67 pcm, so it would make for an ideal investment opportunity.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn right, turn left at the traffic lights onto Park Road. Continue on Park Road, turn right onto Condor Grove, Continue onto Ansdell Road, turn right onto Waterloo Road.
Lounge: Approx 17'5 x 12''2 (5.31m x 3.73m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 9'7 x 7'6 (2.95m x 2.29m) UPVC double glazed window to front, wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, splashback tiles, boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'7 x 13'7 (4.17m x 4.14m) Wooden double glazed Velux window to celling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'7 x 11'4 (4.14m x 3.45m) Wooden double glazed Velux window to ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 10'3 x 5'5 (3.12m x 2.57m) Wooden double glazed Velux window to ceiling, corner panelled bath with tap shower, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
Lease Information: 999 years, peppercorn rent, no maintenance / service charge.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68870249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT71A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.