3 bedroom town house for saleDucie Lane, Bole, Retford
- Three bedroom modern family home
- Full of charm and character
- Positioned with open views to the rear
- Semi rural location
- Superbly presented accommodation throughout
A three bedroom family home, modern yet full of charm and character. Perfectly positioned with open views to the rear in the semi rural village of Bole. The village is ideally located between the Georgian market of Retford and the medieval town of Gainsborough, both offering an array of amenities
A three bedroom family home, modern yet full of charm and character. Perfectly positioned with open views to the rear in the semi rural village of Bole.
The village is located just 5 miles from the historic town of Gainsborough where amenities include Marshall's Yard, a modern shopping complex at the heart of the town with many large retailers, restaurants, cafes and a gym. There are also supermarkets and a rail station. Leisure facilities include Gainborough Old Hall, a medieval manor dating back to 1460, The Trinity Arts Centre and West Lindsey Leisure centre. The local schools are superb and include the prestigious Queen Elizabeth's High School, which is renowned as being one of the best schools in the area, consistently rated outstanding by OFSTED.
Front facing door, laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and a w.c. Extractor fan, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.81m )
Multi fuel burner set onto a wooden hearth, beamed ceilings, laminate flooring, central radiator and a double glazed window.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.69m )
Fitted with wall and base units with solid wood tops and a Belfast sink with mixer tap. Electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and an integrated fridge freezer. Double glazed window, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window, loft access and a central heating radiator.
Positioned off the landing
Bedroom 1 10' x 10' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window, TV point and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 9' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window with open views and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a roll top bath, wash hand basin and a w.c. Double glazed window, central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
To the rear is a lawned garden with a gravelled and decked areas and a shed with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68870609.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.