3 bedroom house for saleBlaeberry Hill Steading, Whitburn
- Steading conversion
- 3 bespoke properties
- Private gardens
- Garages with electric doors
- Bespoke kitchens & bathrooms
- Decked or paved patio
- Established residential area
- Walking distance to town centre
- Excellent commuter links
- New home
A select steading development of only three 3 bedroom luxury homes with the perfect blend of traditional design and contemporary features.
With the development of this stylish three unit steading, your new home is a special place where quality comes as standard and attention to detail is evident in every corner of every room. Inside, spacious well designed rooms are flooded with natural light combining rural traditions with a distinctive contemporary twist.
All homes are finished to an enviable specification and provide bright, contemporary living spaces featuring fully equipped dining kitchens with French doors to rear garden, spacious living rooms, fully tiled bathrooms and en-suite shower rooms and fenced, turfed gardens. Quality decking ensures you can enjoy your outside space, perfect for barbecues on lazy warm evenings.
Each home at Blaeberryhill is unique but all are designed to include luxury as standard. Your carefully planned kitchen has been ergonomically designed for efficiency , comfort and style . While your sleek and chic bathrooms and en-suites will create blissful spaces where you can relax and soak your cares away. Blaeberryhill Steadings is designed with you, your space and ease of living in mind. Whether you have a growing family, are looking to downsize or are a professional couple, there is a home at Blaeberryhill which is perfect for you.
A fantastic selection of amenities are within minutes drive of the development with everything you could possibly need. Whitburn is a well established community with a good selection of shops, banks and schools. The area is well provided for with a library, community centre and swimming pool, with the Polkemmet Country Park nearby. Ideal for family fun or a quiet weekend walk. Situated adjacent to the M8 motorway the area is ideal for the commuter wishing to travel to Edinburgh, Glasgow and indeed most parts of Central Scotland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUR1001470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turpie & Co, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.