2 bedroom terraced house for saleGordon Hill, Enfield
- Delightful Open Planned Lounge
- Bright And Spacious Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room/Wc
- Delightful South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking To Front
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Certificate Of Lawfulness For Rear Dormer Extension
A beautifully presented late Victorian two bedroom house with charm and character in a most sought after turning just off Chase Side within a short walking distance of Gordon Hill rail station (Moorgate Line), Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and good schools are close at hand.
The superb accommodation has been modernised to a particularly high standard by the present owners and just some of its many pleasing features include:-
Open Planned Lounge - 7.92m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.13m (26' x 10'4 narro - Access directly via insulated thermal front door, attractive stripped floorboards, attractive stone fireplace with inset gas coal living flame fire, bay with window shutters, three radiators, built-in book shelves, open planned white turning staircase to first floor, with storage under.
Shower Room/Wc - Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c (white suite), ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.11m x 3.23m (13'6 x 10'7) - Beautifully comprehensively fitted in attractive modern white units comprising base units with Quartz work tops, matching wall cabinets and storage cupboards, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset gas hob unit with fume extractor hood over, built in oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, two Velux windows, UPVC thermally insulated double glazed French windows to garden.
First Floor -
Landing - Fitted carpet, airing cupboard housing and gas central heating boiler and hot water tank, original fireplace and fitted bookshelves, access to loft, over-stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom One (Front) - 3.40m x 3.05m (11'2 x 10') - Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom/Shower Room - Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, low flush wc (white suite), seperate shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two (Rear) - 4.01m x2.03m (13'2 x6'8) - Dual aspect, wood flooring, radiator.
Front Garden - Attractively paved and brick paved providing off street parking, raised shrub bed.
Rear Garden - Delightful south facing rear garden with brick paved patio, flower and shrub borders, laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68871485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27273153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.