3 bedroom terraced house for saleRecreation Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- Extensive Garden
- 24' Living/Dining Area
- Luxury fully fitted Italian kitchen
- Quality three piece spa bathroom suite
- Engineered American Black Walnut flooring
- Triple glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating with energy efficient convector heaters
- Landscaped rear garden with insulated out building
- Close access to Tilehurst triangle
- Three Double Bedrooms
This attractive bay fronted Victorian property really is presented in superb condition throughout having been tastefully refurbished to a high standard in recent years. The property now offers a contemporary feel and is within walking distance of Tilehurst village which offers everyday amenities. For the commuter Tilehurst Train station and the M4 motorway are easily accessible as well as a regular bus service into central Reading.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68871827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RecreationRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AH Lansley Residential, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.