3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAinsdale Green, Retford
- **NO UPWARD CHAIN**
- Three bedroom DETACHED bungalow
- Generous well maintained gardens
- Newly carpeted throughout
- Lovely position at the heart of a popular cul de sac
A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN, situated on a popular cul de sac and ideally located to access a wealth of amenities. Positioned on a CORNER PLOT with gardens to three sides, a driveway and a GARAGE
Located in the Ordsall area of Retford which has its own shops, post office, pharmacy and takeways, whilst further facilities are located in Retford town just 1.5 miles away. The many amenities include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Tiled floor, double glazed window and door.
Central heating radiator and fitted storage.
Lounge Diner 20' 11" max x 12' 8" max ( 6.38m max x 3.86m max )
L shaped three double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and a feature fire surround with a gas fire inset.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.64m )
Fitted with wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces, splashback tiling and a sink and drainer. Space for a gas cooker, dishwasher and fridge, complementary flooring, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Utility 6' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.98m x 1.47m )
Rear Entrance Porch
Double glazed windows and doors, space for a washing machine and dryer.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" to rear of wardrobe x 12' 10" plus recess ( 3.56m to rear of wardrobe x 3.91m plus recess )
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window, double airing cupboard and storage, central heating radiator and a door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 2.84m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows and doors and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed window
Positioned on a corner plot extending to three sides with trees including magnolia, palm and rowan, a wildlife pond and a raised carp pond.
A side driveway leads to the garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68874275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.