2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarroll Road, Plymouth
- TWO BEDROOM
- NO CHAIN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES & BUS ROUTES
NO CHAIN, CALLING OUT TO ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS, This property is centrally located and benefits from its own allocated parking space. It is close to bus routes and amenities and also within the catchment for reputable schools. Viewings are highly recommended and interest is already high.
***GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000***
This highly sought after property is new to the market and interest is already high! It is in immaculate condition and benefits from being completely chain free! It features its own allocated parking space.
Lounge 15' 10" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.83m Max x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Modern neutral painted walls. Carpeted flooring. Telephone point. Television point. Space for storage under stairs. Night storage heaters.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.65m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base level units
Double glazed window to front elevation. Stainless steel sink drainer. Roll top work surfaces. Partly tiled. Integrated electric oven with integrated electric hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Double glazed door to side elevation. Two storage cupboards
Stairs from the lounge leading to landing. Landing provides loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Two built in wardrobes. Modern neutral painted walls. Carpeted flooring. Night storage heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" Max x 7' 1" ( 2.64m Max x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Modern neutral painted walls. Carpeted flooring. Night storage heaters.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Partly tiled. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Bath with electric shower overhead.
One allocated parking space directly outside the front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68874302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.