1 bedroom terraced house for saleBramley Close, Staines-Upon-Thames, TW18
- Freehold starter home
- Double bedroom with wardrobes
- Modern fitted kitchen open plan to lounge
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Within 0.7 miles of Staines train station
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
A superbly presented one bedroom starter home located in a popular cul-de-sac within close proximity to Staines town centre and train station. The accommodation comprises an open plan lounge to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob. A spiral staircase leads to a bright twin aspect double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a modern fitted bathroom. Furthermore the property has a small garden to the front and ample parking bays within the development as well an allocated parking space. Ideal first time or investment purchase. EPC Rating: C. ***NO STAMP DUTY TO BE PAID FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS UP TO £300,000***
Council Tax Band: C
Spelthorne Borough Council, Council Tax Band C being £1,554.28 for 2017/18.
Via The Frost Partnership, 146 / 148 High Street, Staines, Middlesex TW18 4AH
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68874401.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 315223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.