1 bedroom maisonette for sale64 Pageant Avenue, London
- One double bedroom
- Good decorative order
- Close to Brent Cross shopping centre
- Own entrance
- Bathroom was fully refurbished recently
- Separate kitchen
- Parking & Private garden
- Chain free
- Great access to A1, A41, M1 and A406 for the motorist
- A short walk to Burnt Oak underground station (Northern line)
Offered in very good decorative order, this spacious one bedroom ground floor maisonette has new double glazed windows and doors, a private garden and parking. With a spacious kitchen and recently refurbished bathroom, the property is in a nice quiet area and ideally located between both Burnt Oak & Colindale's Northern Line tube stations and offered to market chain free. Multiple shopping facilities including a new Morrisons and Asda Supermarket are also close at hand. An early viewing is advised to secure this perfect first time buyer opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.