1 bedroom flat for saleChase Side, Enfield
- Chain Free.
- Own Private Entrance at the Rear.
- One Double Bedroom.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen.
- Generous Reception Room.
- Spacious and Modern Bathroom Suite.
- Long Lease (158 years approx).
- Short Walk to Gordon Hill Station (0.4 miles).
- Close to Enfield Town/Chase Stations too.
- 0.7 miles to Enfield Town Palace Exchange.
A bright and deceptively spacious one bedroom period conversion located on the first floor of this charming cottage which is located in the heart of Enfield. This property benefits from a larger than average modern bathroom suite, a well-appointed fitted kitchen with an electric oven and hob, fridge-freezer and a washing machine, a generous reception room and bedroom (which are interchangeable) plus there is a loft which can be used as a very useful storage space. Externally, the property benefits from ample off street parking to the rear. The area is very well equipped, boasting a host of local shops including express supermarkets, hairdressers/barbers, cafes and bakeries. The property has excellent transport links and is ideally located just a short walk away from Gordon Hill train station (0.4 miles) which has a very frequent service into central London (Moorgate/Kings Cross). Additionally there are buses that take you into Enfield, Southgate, Barnet and Wood Green. Further benefits include some beautiful green spaces which can be found just a short walk from the property, including Enfield Town Park, Forty Hall Country Park, Whitewebbs Park and Hilly Fields Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.