4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Georges Road, Hayle, Cornwall
- HIGHLY INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY
- VERY SPACIOUS
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH MASTER DRESSING ROOM & EN-SUITE
- STUNNING FAMILY KITCHEN
- ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- DISTANT VIEWS TOWARDS ST IVES
- EPC RATING: C69
This beautifully presented, very spacious and highly individual property is situated close to Foundry Square and within close proximity of many amenities and Hayle harbour. The flexible accommodation briefly comprises: Dining room, large dual aspect lounge, a superb kitchen, 4 bedrooms with a stunning master en-suite and dressing room, shower room and additional bathroom. Outside there is a large amount of hard standing for parking to the front and at the rear there is a superb, landscaped garden with an abundance of mature plants and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68876618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY170151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Hayle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.