4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodlands Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6
- 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME OFFERING LOTS OF POTENTIAL
- GREAT CORNER PLOT LOCATION & GOOD KERB APPEAL
- CLOSE TO MAJOR MOTORWAY NETWORKS IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- Close to all local amenities, schools, leisure centre, train station, bus route
- NO CHAIN
This deceptively spacious 4 bedroom family home has great kerb appeal and well maintained gardens, although being in need of modernization this home offers great potential. It is supplied with gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, rear lean too extension, open plan lounge / diner, spacious fitted kitchen, down stairs W/C, 4 bedrooms and wet room. Being ideally located close to all local amenities, schools, shops and leisure centre as well being in close proximity to the A1 & M1 motorway networks. NO CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 81WOODRD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Estate Agents, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.