4 bedroom detached house for saleSteep Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
- Stunning Equestrian Property
- Standing in Approximatley 4 Acres
- TRIPLE Garage
- Superb Panoramic Views
- FOUR Bedrooms
- THREE Bathrooms
- TWO Reception Rooms & a Delightful Kitchen
- FIVE Stables with Tack Store Room
- 3 Miles from the edge of the Peak District
- EPC Rating - F
... STUNNING EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY WITH TRIPLE GARAGE AND STABLE BLOCK STANDING IN APPROXIMATELY 4 ACRES IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION WITH SUPERB PANORAMIC VIEWS ...
* Occupying a semi rural position surrounded by views of open countryside is this SUPERB FOUR Bedroomed, THREE 'Bathroomed' Detached Family Home which boasts 1821 Sq. Ft. of well ordered accommodation, including Two delightful Reception Rooms and a superb Dining Kitchen, sitting on a fantastic plot extending to approximately 4 acres with Triple Garage, Five Stables, Tack and Store Room in this sought after rural location, within 3/4 mile from Stubbing Pond, 3.8 miles from Chesterfield town Centre and less than 3 miles from the edge of the Peak District.
* Solid Fuel Central Heating and Hardwood Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Shower Room, Generous Living Room, Separate Sitting Room, Spacious Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: The property stands in grounds of approximately 4 acres with a landscaped garden to the front and access to a TRIPLE GARAGE with potential living space above (subject to necessary consents). There are also FIVE STABLES, TACK ROOM AND STORE ROOM to the side of the property. To the rear there is a lawned garden with hedging, gravelled seating area and paved patio.
General - Solid Fuel Central Heating
Mahogany Framed Double Glazing
Gross internal floor area - 169.1 sq.m./1821 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - E
Primary School Catchment Area - Deer Park Primary School
Secondary School Catchment Area - Tupton Hall School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With built-in under stair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Dining Kitchen - 7.26m x 3.30m (23'10 x 10'10) - A spacious triple aspect kitchen with ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Being part tiled and fitted with a range of medium oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include a dishwasher, microwave and electric oven.
Included in the sale is the Aga cooker with extractor over.
Utility Room - Having an inset single drainer sink with mixer tap and worktop.
Dining / Sitting Room - 4.24m x 3.30m (13'11 x 10'10) - A versatile rear facing reception room with a door opening onto the front of the property.
Living Room - 5.26m x 4.29m (17'3 x 14'1) - A generous reception room with windows to the front and side elevations.
Having a feature stone fireplace with granite inset, hearth and fitted multi-fuel burner.
Shower Room - Being fully tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
On The First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 4.58m x 3.64 (15'0" x 11'11") - A generous front facing double bedroom having fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and drawer unit. A door leads through into the ...
En Suite Bathroom - Being part tiled and containing a 4-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
Bedroom Two - 4.55m x 3.08m (14'11" x 10'1") - A good sized rear facing double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes along one wall, together with a fitted dressing table/desk area.
Bedroom Three - 4.36m x 2.33m (14'3" x 7'7") - A good sized single bedroom, currently used as an office, having a range of Walnut fitted wardrobes, storage cupboards, drawers and desk area.
Bedroom Four - 3.61m x 3.5m (11'10" x 11'5") - A good sized front facing double bedroom having fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors and dressing table/desk area.
Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and containing a 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with bath/shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - The property stands in grounds of approximately 4 acres with a landscaped garden to the front and access to a TRIPLE GARAGE with potential to create additional living space above (subject to necessary consents).
There are also FIVE STABLES, TACK ROOM AND STORE ROOM to the side of the property.
To the rear there is a lawned garden with hedging, gravelled seating area and paved patio.
There are paddocks to the south of the property ideal for keeping horses.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27274032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.