2 bedroom coach house for saleDouglas Lane, Grimsargh, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 5JF
- Two Bedroom Detached Coach House
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Single Garage
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED COACH HOUSE SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN GRIMSARGH *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom coach house situated on a much sought after residential development in Grimsargh. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living which has been modernised to a high standard throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway and first floor landing, spacious open plan lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a large low maintenance gravelled rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for one vehicle leading to a single garage to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.