4 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Lane, Sedgefield, Stockton-on-Tees, TS21
Offers in Region of
- Stunning detached house
- Well proportioned extended accommodation
- Lovely village location
- Four bedrooms and three reception rooms
- Beautiful features throughout
- Lovely gardens and two car carport
Occupying a pleasant position in this picturesque County Durham Village this is a beautifully presented extended and much improved detached stone built family home offers well-proportioned accommodation full of charm and character.
The property has some lovely features including vaulted ceilings, ceiling beams and fireplaces and it offers accommodation which briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance hallway, master bedroom with a lovely refitted en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, a most attractive refitted bathroom with a shower, and a utility room. To the first floor there is a fabulous lounge with a feature fireplace and log burning stove, vaulted ceiling with ceiling beams, sitting/dining room, beautiful kitchen/breakfast room refitted with lovely floor and wall units with integrated appliances, rear lobby with a door leading to the sun terrace and garden, and a cloakroom/wc. Externally there is a lovely mature lawned rear garden with a very pleasant sun terrace and a driveway with a two car carport for parking.
Sedgefield is an attractive picturesque County Durham village with a good range of local shops and amenities including restaurants, cafe's, bars and schooling for all age groups. More comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities and amenities are available in nearby Darlington, Bishop Auckland and Durham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68893115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR170266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.