3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsbury Road, Coundon, Coventry
- Well cared for family home
- Full width rear extension
- Gas CH and double glazing
- Pleasant low maintenance gardens
- Rear Garage
- Early inspection advised
This well cared for family home has gas central heating and modern double glazed windows and doors. Full width rear extension providing an enlarged rear living room and kitchen. There is a modern shower room upstairs with three bedrooms. Attractive low maintenance gardens with rear garage.
GROUND FLOOR Porch with uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
SPACIOUS HALL with radiator.
FRONT LIVING ROOM with radiator and double glazed bay window.
EXTENDED REAR LIVING ROOM with radiator and double glazed patio doors to garden.
EXTENDED KITCHEN with a modern range of built in cupboards with stainless steel sink unit and with integrated appliances including oven, four ring gas hob and extractor hood. Radiator and double glazed window and door leading to the gardens.
FIRST FLOOR with landing.
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT) with radiator and double glazed bay window. Range of built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO (REAR) with radiator and double glazed window. Vaillant boiler in cupboard.
BEDROOM THREE with radiator and double glazed window.
MODERN SHOWER ROOM with corner shower cubicle, washbasin and low level WC. Radiator and double glazed window.
LOW MAINTENANCE FRONT GARDEN set behind a brick wall.
NEAT REAR GARDEN easily maintained. Rear car access to:
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626015942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.