2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleBirkheads Road, Reigate, Surrey
- Ground floor 2 bedroom maisonette
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen/diner & bathroom
- Private courtyard garden
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This property is a very rare find in central Reigate, as not only does this maisonette have a private walled courtyard garden and off road parking, but it also owns the freehold for the whole building, which generates a small income.
Having been owned by the same family for many years the layout have been altered over time. Originally having two double bedrooms, the kitchen was formerly located next to the bathroom, but was relocated to create a large kitchen/diner back in the 1980's. There is a spacious lounge for relaxing and the main bedroom is an excellent size as well. There is definitely scope for a new buyer to modernise and change the layout again or to potentially extend the living accommodation further into the garden (subject to permission).
This property represents an ideal opportunity for a multitude of buyers from professional couples, a young family, down-sizers, sharers, singles and investors.
The location is excellent, due to it being just opposite Reigate train station, making it ideal for commuters. You are also only a short drive away from the M25 and Gatwick Airport. Reigate itself offers a comprehensive range of cafes, bars, restaurants, High Street brands and boutique shops, supermarkets and major employers.
What the Owner says:
This property has been in my family since the 1960's and my home for nearly 40 years.
My own family is expanding and the sole purpose of needing to move is that we need a larger property.
I sincerely hope the new owners enjoy living here like I have, especially being so close to local amenities, schools, parks, town, train links to Reading/London and M25.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'9 into bay x 11'3 (5.11m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 11'8 x 11'3 (3.56m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 10'7 (3.79m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 5'10 (3.66m x 1.78m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 4'6 (2.75m x 1.37m)
- Off Road Parking
- Patio Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68897357.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.