3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMirfield Road, Grimsby, DN32
- Large 3 Bed Semi Det House
- Ideal Family Home
- Large Corner Plot & Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Short Distance to Town Centre
- Lisle Marsden School Catchment
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Strongly Advised
- EPC Rating D
Nestled in the corner of a quiet cul de sac is this large, 3 bedroom, semi detached family home. Occupying a corner plot that fans outwards, buyers are greeted to good size accommodation that would suit a variety of needs. The property is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Entering the property through a large Entrance Hall, purchasers are treated to a central hub that gives access to the ground floor accommodation, such as a good sized lounge and a spacious open plan Kitchen Diner which is certainly a focal point offering great versatility for modern family needs, with a range of high gloss units and an integral oven, hob and extractor. This delightful space opens out onto the large garden making it ideal for entertaining in the summer months.
To the first floor are 3 generous Bedrooms with even the single 3rd bedroom being of a good size. The white bathroom suite completes the internal accommodation.
Finally, this delightful home has full gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally, the property is approached by a driveway that offers useful off-road parking. The rear garden is a perfect, secure space for children to play.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68898806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR150806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.