3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreat Heaton Close, Rhodes, Middleton
- Recently Upgraded Three Bed Semi Detached
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed
- Down-Stair W.C / Lounge / Dining Kitchen
- Rear Conservatory / Three Piece Bathroom
- Driveway And Gardens
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Recently Upgraded Three Bed Semi Detached Situated In A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac With Conservatory, Driveway And Gardens To The Front And Rear. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, down-stair W.C, lounge, dining kitchen and conservatory. The first floor accomodates the three bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom. There is also a drop down ladder from the landing leading to the boarded loft. In excellent condition throughout with newly fitted carpets and decor. Externally to the front is a lawned garden with paths and driveway providing off road parking. Gated access down the side leads to an enclosed soil garden ready to be turfed. Conveniently positioned for access to local shops and facilities, Middleton town centre, transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Entrance hallway with vinyl floor covering, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
W.C - Useful down-stair W.C with vanity wash-basin.
Lounge - 5.2m x 3.8m (17'0" x 12'5") - Front aspect with bay window, electric fire set within feature surround, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator.
Dining Kitchen - 4.8m x 2.7m (15'8" x 8'10") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in electric oven, tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Access to the conservatory.
Conservatory - 4.3m x 2.6m (14'1" x 8'6") - Rear aspect with vinyl floor covering and access to the rear garden.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.7m x 2.8m (12'1" x 9'2") - Rear aspect with fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 2.8m (11'5" x 9'2") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 3.6m x 1.9m (11'9" x 6'2") - Front aspect with carpet flooring and radiator.
Bathroom - Three-piece bathroom comprising of bath with electric shower above, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68904149.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27275802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.