3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoxton Road, Hoddesdon
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Downstairs WC
- Family Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Ample Off Street Parking to Front
An opportunity to acquire this three bedroom semi detached family home situated within walking distance of Barclay Park and Hoddesdon Town and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
A three bedroom semi detached family home situated within this quiet cul de sac position and within walking distance to Barclay Park & Hoddesdon Town Centre. The accommodation incorporates features to include
Main front door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator and door to downstairs cloakroom, kitchen and family lounge.
Downstairs W C
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit, double glazed window.
Family Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, coving, feature multifuel burner, radiator and access through to:
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Sink unit, built in gas hob with oven and extractor fan. Space for slim dishwasher, washing machine and space for upright fridge freezer, double glazed windows and door to rear garden and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Radiator, power points and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 8' ( 2.59m x 2.44m )
Radiator, power points and double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobe.
Comprising a tiled paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear and side elevation, heated chrome towel rail.
REAR GARDEN with a paved area, steps and picket fencing up to artificial lawn, fenced boundaries and outside water tap. Outside light and side access leading to the
FRONT GARDEN providing ample off street parking and being shingled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68905037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.