2 bedroom terraced house for salePortland Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8PR
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Garden
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS ALIKE - SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN PRESTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom mid terrace property with many of it's original features, situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Preston, within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living perfect for first time buyers and investors alike. Internally the property briefly comprises entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen diner, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance paved rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with on street parking available to the front. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Come and see for yourself to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.