4 bedroom detached house for saleRiversmead, Hoddesdon
- A Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Impressive Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Lounge
- Conservatory/Play Room
- South West Facing Rear Garden
A great opportunity to acquire this well presented and spacious four bedroom detached house situated within this quiet cul de sac position and yet within easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities, many schools and good transport links. Must be seen.
GOOD FAMILY HOME & EASY ACCESS TO TOWN CENTRE. We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached property incorporating features to include a hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, double glazed windows. gas central heating via radiators, conservatory and playroom. Situated within this sought after quiet cul de sac position yet within easy access of schools, shopping and transport facilities. A viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Main double glazed front door with matching side lights leading to:
Impressive Entrance Hall
With radiator, spot lights, stairs to first floor and doors to cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and play room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 24' 3" x 8' 9" ( 7.39m x 2.67m )
KITCHEN AREA: with a range of cream gloss wall cupboards, ample QUARTZ work tops with breakfast bar and with cupboards and drawers under. NEFF built in double oven with matching hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer and Mile integrated slim dishwasher, sink unit, spot lights to ceiling, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden door to side.
BREAKFAST AREA with radiator, power points, coving to ceiling and double multipane doors leading to:
Family Lounge 20' 2" x 12' 9" ( 6.15m x 3.89m )
With a feature optimist fire with attractive surround, power points and TV point. Radiator, doors leading to:
Conservatory 14' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.45m x 4.11m )
Being fully double glazed with power points and wall light points, electric heater and door leading to the rear garden.
Play Room 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, spot lights to ceiling, storage cupboard, oak flooring and door leading to:
Housing the fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and electric meters, door to side leading to door passage.
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit, heated chrome rail, tiled walls, granite top.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Built in double wardrobes and further walk in cupboard, double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, coving and built in single wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
With built in double wardrobes, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 4 10' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Family Bathroom / Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled corner shower, paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated chrome towel rail, tiled walls , double glazed window to rear elevation.
Superbly presented SOUTH WEST facing rear garden, paved area and lawned area with flower borders. Fenced boundaries, outside light and outside water. Access to both sides of property leading to the FRONT GARDEN being predominantly paved providing ample off street parking and with side access to both sides of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68909510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD104381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.