5 bedroom detached house for saleGrange Park, Hampsthwaite, Harrogate, HG3
- Detached family home
- Built to a high specification
- Bespoke interior options available
- Extensive village facilities
- 10 minute drive from Harrogate
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Detached double garage
Enjoy life in a picturesque North Yorkshire village near Harrogate and within commuting distance of Leeds. The exclusive Grange Park development by David Wilson Homes is now well-advanced offering a range of luxury 4 & 5 bedroom family homes.
The Henley, Grange Park is a double fronted 5 bedroom detached family home, occupying an attractive corner plot on this exclusive new development.
Downstairs the Henley house type offers a spacious hall leading to the property's two reception rooms, both complete with bay windows allowing an abundance of natural light. The ground floor accommodation also offers an impressive kitchen-diner with adjoining utility and French doors onto the rear garden, perfectly designed for modern-day family living. Upstairs, there are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room. The second double bedroom also has the added benefit of en-suite shower room and the further 3 bedrooms share use of the luxury 4-piece family bathroom.
Outside, the property has an enclosed west facing rear garden and a detached double garage.
INTERIOR PHOTOS SHOW INTERIOR OF THE WINSTONE HOUSE TYPE.
Grange Park is an exclusive new development by David Wilson Homes occupying a beautiful situation in the highly desirable village of Hampsthwaite, situated only 5 miles from the spa town of Harrogate. Hampsthwaite is increasingly popular with families and professionals alike with its range of local amenities including village shops, a cosy pub, quaint tearoom and outstanding primary school; all set within lovely North Yorkshire countryside. The village provides excellent accessibility to those commuting further afield to the likes of Leeds and York.
(Agents Note: the internal and external images shown are of the Winstone show house at Grange Park, Hampsthwaite)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR170101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.