3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHerne Avenue, HERNE BAY
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Excess Of 100' Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Well Presented Throughout
- Convenient For Town and Seafront
- Viewing Recommended
MILES AND BARR ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME which has been lovingly cared for by the current vendors. This is truly one for the keen gardener too offering in excess of 100' rear garden. Herne Avenue (just off Mickleburgh Hill) is situated in a convenient location for the town, seafront and bus routes. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room with archway leading into a modern fitted kitchen and a conservatory to enjoy sitting in overlooking the rear garden. First floor offers two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and bathroom.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please call Miles & Barr, phone lines are open 8am until midnight.
Herne Bay is a seaside town in Kent, South East England. It is situated 7 miles (11 km) north of Canterbury and 5 miles (8 km) east of Whitstable. It neighbours the ancient villages of Herne and Reculver and is part of the City of Canterbury local government district. Herne Bay's seafront is home to the world's first freestanding purpose-built Clock Tower, built in 1837. The town centre, variety of shops, sea front, arcades/amusements, pier and other amenities means Herne Bay has lots on offer.
The Thanet Way leading to the M2 motorway is easily accessible, as is Herne bay railway station, offering great links to London.
Entrance Hallway -
Fitted Kitchen - 2.16m x 2.06m (7'1 x 6'9) -
Dining Room - 3.02m x 2.01m (9'11 x 6'7) -
Lounge - 4.45m x 3.38m (14'7 x 11'1) -
Conservatory - 3.23m x 2.57m (10'7 x 8'5) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2 x 10'6) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.25m x 2.90m (10'8 x 9'6) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.26m x 2.11m (7'5 x 6'11) -
Excess Of 100' Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68916509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27277204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.