3 bedroom detached house for saleWisteria Drive, Healing, DN41
- Stunning Detached Home
- 3 / 4 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, Bathroom & En-suite
- Popular Healing Village
- Double Detached Garage
- Excellent Family Property
- Remodelled To a High Standard
- Large Private Rear Garden
- EPC Rating D
This stunning, executive detached family residence lies in the highly popular and much sought after village of Healing. Situated just off Stallingborough Road, the property is well placed for motorway access and the reputable Healing schools catchment. The present owners have cleverly adapted and remodelled the property to suit their own needs, resulting in a home which must be seen internally in order to be fully appreciated.
Upon entry, the Entrance Hall has a useful Cloakroom, staircase rising to the First Floor and a built in storage cupboard. The spacious and cosy bay fronted Lounge has a contemporary fireplace feature and double glass panelled doors open out into a superb dining kitchen with Karndean flooring and which is equipped with an extensive range of base and eye level units incorporating integrated appliances. The Utility Room houses space for appliances. Beyond here is the ground floor office which is currently used as a Music Room but could be an optional 4th Bedroom.
To the First Floor are 3 double Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an En-suite Shower Room. The luxurious and extended 4 piece Bathroom suite completes the internal accommodation.
Outside, the property is approached by a long driveway leading to the double detached garage (built in 2016) providing extensive off road parking. The substantial rear garden is ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining. There is a lawn and decking area, patio, pergola and wooden storage shed, enclosed to all sides by tall wood panel fencing giving the property complete privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68917667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR170876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.