4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBushy Mead, Widley, Waterlooville
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen & seperate utility room
- South facing rear garden in excess of 100ft
- Ground floor WC & 1st floor family bathroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Requested location
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- No forward chain
Situated in one of the premier roads of Widley you will come across this vastly extended 1930's four bedroom semi detached property which oozes kerb appeal. Upon entering the home you will instantly sense a feeling of a well looked after and loved family home which offers generous accommodation throughout. The current owners have cleverly extended the downstairs layout on offer which now comprises of two reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen with central island an ideal place for the family to discuss the weeks events over a hearty breakfast. There is now also a very handy downstairs cloakroom where you can store all your coats and shoes. The accommodation concludes with a sun room and separate utility room. The extension upstairs brings together in our opinion the ideal accommodation for the growing family. There is an attractive and spacious master bedroom with en-suite and three other double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom. Outside peace and tranquillity abound in your sumptuous and expansive south facing rear garden. Summer evenings can be spent relaxing in a lounger with a glass of wine while the children play to their hearts content, there is also a 15' workshop for the DIY enthusiast. This really is a gem of a property that needs to be seen to be believed. The property is also being offered with no forward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8184522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.