3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHaynes Gardens, Thorne, Doncaster
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment Purchase
- End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A WELL SITUATED THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE at the head of a cul-de-sac with enclosed rear lawned gardens.Entrance lobby,20'5" lounge diner, kitchen, bathroom with white suite, gas central heating, Pvcu double glazing, EXCELLENT FIRST TIME BUY. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN and ideal to a first time buyer or investor is this tidy three bedroom end terrace property, Situated at the head of a cul-de-sac in the historic market town of Thorne. The property is within walking distance to all local amenities and offers excellent public transport links along with great motorway links M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. The property briefly comprises; entrance lobby, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Further benefits include a gas central heating system, double glazing and good sized rear garden ideal for entertaining. A viewing is highly recommended!
Having a front entrance door with double glazed panel, radiator, telephone point, stairs to the first floor and door to the lounge.
Lounge 20' 5" x 12' max width ( 6.22m x 3.66m max width )
With front and rear double glazed windows and radiator. The lounge features fireplace with gas fire, coving to ceiling and radiator. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 14' x 8' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.54m )
(plus door recess & including slope to stairs to the first floor) Double glazed window to the rear and a half PVCu double glazed door to the side garden. The fitted kitchen comprises; maple wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood above and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Stairs from the lobby, double glazed window to the side, loft access, coving to ceiling and cylinder / airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 12' 2" measured into recess ( 3.48m x 3.71m measured into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Front double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
(including bulkhead cupboard housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler) Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, the partially tiled bathroom comprises; bath, shower and folding perspex screen over, wash hand basin and WC.
With a small lawned front garden with pedestrain access to the side of the house and communal parking.
Panelled fencing to lawned rear garden with an apple tree.
Brick outbuilding comprising; two garden stores.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68922167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.