3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Fields, Eccleston
- Immaculate Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Lovely Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Well Kept South Facing Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Desirable Location
Occupying a pleasant position, with just a short stroll to Eccleston Village Centre, is this immaculate semi-detached home. The accommodation has been finished to a high standard throughout by the present owner with quality fixtures and fittings and tasteful decor.
The practical yet stylish spaces are perfect for modern day family living. Internal inspection is highly recommended and will reveal a welcoming entrance hall, a lovely open plan lounge and dining room with feature two-sided brick built fireplace with cosy stove style fires, there are dual aspects that allow an abundance of natural light and wood effect vinyl flooring completes the quality finish. Accessed from the lounge is a 12ft conservatory which itself leads out onto the patio. The kitchen has been finished with an attractive modern range of wall and base units with ample workspace and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven and hob. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern three piece family bathroom finished in white and comprising low-level WC, vanity hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over.
Outside there are private South facing gardens to the rear with well-kept lawns, neat gravel borders and a stone paved patio. To the front, there is ample parking on the gravel driveway and forecourt. The property is warmed by gas central heating and is double glazed.
The area is highly desirable, with handy access to excellent local shops and amenities. For families, there are highly rated local primary and secondary schools. The location is also ideal for the commuter, with easy access to the railway and motorway networks. Early viewing of this lovely home is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68922845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8165348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.