3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Road, Stockton-On-Tees
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOUSE
- MODERN INTERIOR AND RENEWED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C. AND UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN ALLOWING THE POTENTIAL OF SWIFT POSSESSION
A MUCH IMPROVED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME LOCATED JUST OFF DURHAM ROAD IN STOCKTON / MODERNISED AND UPGRADED INTERIOR INCLUDING RECENTLY RENEWED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM / GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT / DOWNSTAIRS W.C. / GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR WITH DRIVEWAY / IDEAL FOR A FIIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR
Stairs to first floor opening to lounge.
13' 10'' x 12' 9'' (4.21m x 3.88m)
Three panel bay to front , modern electric fire , radiator, door to kitchen.
12' 9'' x 8' 10'' (3.88m x 2.69m)
Modern and recently gritted white kitchen , Range of wall and base units , Modern bowl sink and mixer tap , four ring gas hob , electric cooker , exterior to the rear opening to hall
Door to WC
Window to the side
Window to side doors to bedrooms and bathrooms
Window to the rear, heated towel rail, a wash hand basin, low level w.c., bath and shower over.
9' 5'' x 11' 7'' (2.87m x 3.53m)
Double sized family bedroom
8' 4'' x 11' 3'' (2.54m x 3.43m)
Double sized bedroom, window to the rear, radiator.
5' 2'' x 6' 4'' (1.57m x 1.93m)
Good sized single room, offering window and radiator
Front lawn garden with double length driveway - gates to the side
Brick built storage shed - cold water tap
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68923004.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8181109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.