3 bedroom terraced house for saleLady Margaret Road, Southall, UB1
- 3 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY FOR UP TO 2 CARS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GOOD LOCATION FOR THE UPCOMING SOUTHALL CROSSRAIL LINK
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXTENSIONS (STPP)
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are delighted to offer to the market this good size three bedroom terraced house for sale in a prime location on Lady Margaret Road. The property offers three bedrooms, a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and loft access.
Further benefits include scope for further extensions (STPP) such as a rear extensions or loft extension, driveway for up to 2 cars, double glazed windows, rear garden, gas central heating and is walking distance to many local amenities and bus transport links.
Viewings are highly recommended, call us today on 0203 697 2992 to book in your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99300711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.