5 bedroom detached house for saleBeagle Point, Winsford
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000
- Five double bedrooms, two en-suites, family bathroom
- Five reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen, utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Beautiful private gardens
- Ample off-road parking and detached double garage
GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000. Situated on the prominent cul-de-sac of Beagle Point, this exquisite five bedroom detached home is beautifully presented throughout and situated on a exceptionally private corner plot. The space on offer is incredible and a viewing is highly recommended.
GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000. Situated on the prominent cul-de-sac of Beagle Point, this exquisite five bedroom detached home is beautifully presented throughout and situated on a exceptionally private corner plot. The space on offer is incredible and on viewing it will reveal; Entrance hall, downstairs wc, study, kitchen, utility room, dining room, living room, sun room and family room to the ground floor. To the first floor is five double bedrooms, two en-suites and a main family bathroom. Externally there are wrap around private gardens, detached double garage and ample off-road parking for several vehicles.
Wooden entrance door with side panels. Tiled floor. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Double doors leading to:
Lounge 21' 9" x 12' 6" into bay ( 6.63m x 3.81m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Two double glazed windows to the side elevation. Two radiators. Inglenook style fireplace with seating and gas flame burner with a tiled hearth. Coving to ceiling. Opening to:
Garden Room 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
Double glazed French doors with side panels to the rear elevation. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Tiled floor. Radiator. Ceiling fan. Coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.23m x 3.20m )
Tiled floor. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Study 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with quartz worktops and splashbacks. Inset double sink and drainer unit. Integrated dishwasher, double oven, electric hob and microwave. Space for American style fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Family Room 21' 5" x 10' 7" ( 6.53m x 3.23m )
Double glazed French doors with side panels to the rear elevation. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Two radiators. Coving to ceiling.
Fitted with wall and base units with inset black resin sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Door to the side elevation.
Loft access. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets and dressing table. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath. Separate shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Separate double shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls and floor.
Detached Double Garage
Electric up & over door, power and lighting.
To the front of the property is the driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Lawn with borders. Side access gate which leads to the side of the property and the rear garden.
Paved patio area. Lawn. Decked seating area. New summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68924024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.