2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbany Road, Walton
Withdrawn from Market
- Two DOUBLE Bedroom Terraced
- Renovated to a High Standard Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Light & Airy Conservatory
- DG, CH, EPC: (E)
- Two W.C. (One on Each Floor)
LIVING ROOM 15' 1" x 12' 4" (4.60m x 3.77m) Double glazed white UPVC bay window, decorative gas fire with polished stone surround, white UPVC front exterior door with two obscured glass panels and a further panel above the door, housed gas meter, radiator
KITCHEN 8' 4" x 7' 3" (2.56m x 2.21m) Double glazed white UPVC window, white UPVC door with double glazed glass pane leading into the conservatory, tiled floor, part tiled walls, array of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob, single electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, down lights, housed meter cupboard housing electric meter
CONSERVATORY 8' 7" x 7' 2" (2.62m x 2.20m) Double glazed white UPVC panes, white UPVC double glazed French doors, tiled floor, radiator
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 4' 7" (2.50m x 1.40m) Double glazed white UPVC obscured glass window, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, inset down lights, W.C., wash basin set into vanity unit, bath with electric shower over, radiator
LANDING 5' 2" x 2' 6" (1.58m x 0.77m) Access to loft via loft hatch
MASTER BEDROOM FRONT 12' 9" x 12' 4" (3.91m x 3.76m) Double glazed white UPVC window, radiator
BEDROOM TWO REAR 8' 11" x 8' 5" (2.74m x 2.59m) Double glazed white UPVC window, radiator
UPSTAIRS W.C 5' 5" x 3' 2" (1.66m x 0.98m) Double glazed white UPVC frosted window, inset down lights, tiled floor, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, W.C.
REAR EXTERIOR Timber fencing to side perimeters, brick wall to rear, lawn, concrete flagged patio area, timber storage shed,
FRONT EXTERIOR Low-level brick wall to neighbouring property and public footpath, concrete flagged pathway leading from public pathway to house, security light, fixed external letterbox
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68924675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102663005434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alastair Saville, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.