1 bedroom flat for saleBute Street, Butetown, Cardiff
Offers in Excess of
- Contemporary Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge
- Shower Room
- Low Service Charges
- Opposite Train Station
Situated in the heart of Cardiff Bay and directly opposite the Train Station is this immaculately presented second floor apartment. Perfectly suited to first time buyers or those working in the City Centre, the property offers hall, double bedroom, shower room & living room with open plan kitchen.
Allen & Harris are pleased to present to the market the trendy apartment, part of the hugely sought after 'Dixie' development located in the heart of Cardiff Bay.
The communal area offers WIFI for residents with lifts rising to the upper floor properties. The interior accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room open plan to modern kitchen, double bedroom and a shower room. Further benefits include 'YOGA' lawn, podium courtyard and no onward chain.
The development is situated within walking distance of the Mount Stuart Square redevelopment, the shops, bars and resteraunts of Mermaid Quay and Cardiff Bay railway station. ***NO CHAIN***
Lift and staircase rising to upper floors and 'Wifi' in all communal areas.
Accessed via front door opening into hall with solid wood flooring, telephone intercom system and cupboard housing water tank and plumbing for washing machine. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room / Kitchen 18' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.66m x 3.33m )
The living area offers double glazed window to front, electric heater, TV point, power points and space for living and dining furniture.
Open to contemporary styled fitted kitchen with wall cupboards and base units with matching work surfaces over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring ceramic hob and concealed extractor hood over. Spotlights and power points.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, electric heater, carpet and power points.
Fitted suite comprising a low level w.c, vanity unit wash hand basin and full width, fully tiled shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail spotlights and extractor.
Podium courtyard and yoga lawn.
We have been informed by the current owner that the annual service charge is £950.00 and the annual ground rent is £250.00. We recommend that you verify this information with your legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68927306.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.