5 bedroom terraced house for saleFore Street, PLymouth, PL7
- Close to local amenities and major supermarkets
- Nestled in the pretty village of Plympton St Maurice
- Deceptively large property
- Stunning countryside views
*GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £370,000*
HouseSimple is pleased to present this spacious 5 double bedroomed family home in the heart of the Plympton conservation area with flexible accomodation and a delightful walled rear garden. The property dates back to circa 1850 and was at one time the village dairy.
Off the reception hallway there is a very good sized living room which measures 29'2 by 12'4- a lovely bright and sunny room with French doors and a Juliet balcony overlooking the garden and outwards over the conservation green space. To complete this floor is a very useful utility room.
On the garden level there is a fabulous large family open plan kitchen and dining area with doors opening right into the garden. The kitchen area has a good range of fitted units, 'Smeg' range cooker and extraction and oak worktops. The whole area makes a great family space. There is also a shower room on this level which has been fitted with a stylish shower suite.
On the first floor landing there are 3 double bedrooms, two of which have large fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom on this floor is extremely striking with a lovely contempory walk through shower and seperate bath plus wash hand basin and WC.
On the top floor there are two further very large double bedrooms with extensive views over the conservation area.
The property comes with part double glazed windows and gas central heating.
The garden to the rear is gorgeous and has a great Southerly aspect. There is a large decked area that offers perfect privacy and a path leading down through to the rest of the garden that is laid to lawn with numerous wildflower beds, roses and shrubs, fruit bushes and a raised vegetable patch. A perfect garden for all the family to enjoy.
The area of Plympton St Maurice is one of the oldest parts of the city with the remains of a Norman castle now serving as the green together with a fifteenth century church.
This is a truly beautiful and interesting home in an exceptional area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68927363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS84995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.