2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChichester Road, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Favoured Location Close to Shops and Good Public Transport Routes
- Refurbished to a High Standard Throughout
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with the WOW Factor
- Large Bay Fronted Windows
- Low Maintenance Garden
OFFERED WITH VACANT POSITION -A lovely detached 2 double bedroom bungalow that has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Boasting a kitchen with the WOW factor, a bathroom with a luxurious deep roll top bath and separate shower room. It is situated within a low maintenance wrap around garden
OFFERED WITH VACANT POSITION - A lovely detached 2 double bedroom bungalow that has been recently refurbished to a high standard. This really is a lovely bright bungalow ready to move straight into with nothing to do for years to come. It has the most amazing kitchen which is incredibly spacious, with a door leading to the rear garden. Both the bedrooms are double and there are bay fronted windows throughout. The bathroom has also been fully refurbished with a luxurious deep roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. The bungalow is situated on an enclosed plot, with a lovely front garden leading round to a courtyard style rear garden.
Family Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.94m )
Bay fronted window, luxury fitted carpet. TV and telephone points. Feature fireplace and radiator.
Spacious Kichen 11' 4" x 18' ( 3.45m x 5.49m )
Fitted modern kitchen including wall and base units and range style double hob and oven. Sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Roll top work tops. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door leading to the garden. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.94m )
Bay fronted window, radiator and luxury fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.73m )
Luxury fitted carpet, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Roll top bath with sink and WC. Enclosed shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
To the side of the property is a gate that allows access to the rear of the bungalow close to parking. There is a lovely side garden that has mature shrubs and plants and leads round to the front garden which has been well maintained, is also enclosed with a front gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68929940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.