3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Chichester
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Garage and off road parking
- Extended to the rear
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Striking distance of the City Center
- EPC - C
A very well presented maintained and extended three bedroom semi-detached house with a garage and a drive close to the centre of Chichester. Located in Victoria Road within striking distance of the city the property has generous accommodation arranged over two stories with a 26'2'' sitting room, study, dining room opening onto superbly re-fitted kitchen on the ground floor and three good sized bedrooms and a modernised family bathroom on the first floor. To the rear there is a pretty garden and to the front, off road parking in front of the integrated garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and a solar powered water heating system. Internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68930363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7659169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell and Blake, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.