1 bedroom flat for saleTimothy Hackworth Court, Eaglescliffe
Offers in Region of
- An Impressively Presented One Bedroom First Floor Retirement Apartment Constructed by McCarthy & Stone
- Set Within This Prestigious Retirement Development at the Junction of Yarm Road & The Avenue in Eaglescliffe
- Delightful Established Grounds with Attractive Gardens & Parking Area
- Communal Lounge & Kitchen Facilities Used by the Residents For Socialising Purposes
- Secure Communal Entrance with Staircase & Elevator to the Upper Floors
- Lounge/Diner with Double Glazed French Doors & Juliet Balcony with Pleasant Views
- Kitchen with Built-in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge & Freezer
- Spacious Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & Bathroom/WC with White Suite & Shower Over the Bath
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Redecorated & Newly Fitted Carpets
An Impressively Presented One Bedroom First Floor Retirement Apartment Constructed by McCarthy & Stone. Set Within This Prestigious Retirement Development at the Junction of Yarm Road and The Avenue in Eaglescliffe.
Communal Secure Entrance
With lift and stairs to the first and second floors, laundry facilities and communal lounge.
3.73m to robes x 3.4m - 12'3 to robes x 11'2. Fitted wardrobes with folding doors. Double glazed window, wall mounted electric storage heater and coved ceiling.
2.2m x 1.85m
White three piece suite: panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit and WC. Tiled walls, vanity lighting and wall mounted electric fan heater. Heated towel rail.
With coved ceiling and built-in large storage cupboard.
5.3m x 3.3m
Electric fire in feature surround, double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony enjoying pleasant views. Coved ceiling, wall mounted electric storage heater and built in storage cupboard.
2.74m x 1.73m
Fitted wall and base units with complementary worktops and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge and freezer. Coved ceiling and double glazed window.
Delightful Communal Grounds
With established lawns, shrubs and flower beds.
Car parking area.
The purchaser has full access to the communal lounge, kitchen facilities, laundry room and gardens. There is a maintenance service charge and ground rent, to include the upkeep of the building and grounds.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68930615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.