1 bedroom flat for saleWestferry Road, London, E14
- South Facing
- Close To Transport
- Large Rooms
HouseSimple is thrilled to present this good sized, 1 bedroom, south-facing flat, close to Canary Wharf, London, which is offered without chain.
This leasehold property benefits from 1 large reception and 1 bathroom, electric heating, all double-glazed windows, part wood flooring, with a communal patio garden.
The price point of this property reflects the fact that, the bathroom and kitchen need renovation. As such this property offers the opportunity to immediately add value and will appeal to 1st-time buyers and those looking for an investment property.
The property is being sold either as;
40% Shared Ownership (Subject to eligibility) £146,000
100% full ownership (No restrictions) £365,000
200 yards away you’ll find the SPACE Hubbub, Arts Centre/Bar/Eatery. The venue hosts a variety of theatrical productions, comedy acts, bands and art exhibitions throughout the year. It’s a friendly place that’s excellent for a bite to eat and to have a drink or two.
If you prefer to go slightly further afield but not too far; Canary Wharf is within walking distance. You’ll find shops, bars, restaurants, two cinemas, as well as sports and leisure venues.
- The property is a 7 - 10-minute walk from Mudchute DLR
- The D7, 135 and 277 buses will get you to Canary Wharf in under 10mins or you get there in 15 mins if you prefer to walk. (Jubilee Line & DLR)
- The new Canary Wharf Crossrail Station scheduled to open in December 2018.
- Uber ride into central London is about £6 to £15 depending on the time of day
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68930900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS61798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.