3 bedroom detached house for saleAzalea Close, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Driveway and garage at the front of the property
- Conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Beautiful modern kitchen
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- EPC energy rating D (56)
The moment you drive down your cul de sac, and park up on your driveway you will immediately feel at home!
This impressive property has so much to offer, particularly if you enjoy hosting! Imagine cooking up a storm in your amazing modern spacious kitchen and then tucking in with friends in your open plan dining/living area, you will have great pleasure in showing this property off!
When its time to unwind you are spoilt for choice, with the conservatory over looking your private rear garden and a separate cosy lounge, its up to you!
Say goodbye to a bathroom queue, as not only is there a downstairs cloakroom, but also the family bathroom and en-suite!
Book your viewing now before its too late!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 17'0 x 13'3 (5.19m x 4.04m)
- Sitting Room: 15'0 x 10'4 (4.58m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 15'6 x 8'4 (4.73m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom One: 11'4 x 11'4 (3.46m x 3.46m)
- En-Suite: 7'4 x 6'4 (2.24m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom Two: 11'1 x 9'0 (3.38m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom Three: 8'3 x 7'7 (2.52m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 6'0 (2.34m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68932016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.