3 bedroom apartment for saleHonister, Alfred Street, Reading, RG1
- Rare THREE bedroom design
- Elevated SOUTH facing views
- SECURE parking; EPC Rating: B
- High specification throughout
- Family bathroom & En-suite shower room
- COMPLETED CHAIN / ready soon to occupy
Honister is a prime town centre apartment complex recently constructed by Muse developments, the development is centrally located providing excellent access to the mainline station and the bars and restaurants of the Oracle shopping centre, this particular apartment is a rare design 3 bedroom enjoying a elevated southerly aspect. The specification is excellent to include underfloor heating and the is a secure allocated underground parking space.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 5.18m (17') x 5m (16'5)
Bedroom One 6.05m (19'10) x 3.2m (10'6)
Bedroom Two 4.34m (14'3) x 2.74m (9')
Bedroom Three 3.25m (10'8) x 2.74m (9')
Landscaped courtyard garden for use by the residents.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Remaining lease length: 238 years
Current maintenance charge: £3000 per annum
Ground rent: £350.00 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68932328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.