3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWheal Gerry, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14
- Well presented End of Terrace, three bedroom family home in this popular location.
- Garage. Allocated parking. Ample on street parking.
- Sunny aspect easy to maintain decked and paved garden areas.
- Kitchen/Dining Room.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Living Room.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Family bathroom.
- Easy access to Camborne, the amenities, schools & all transport links.
Wheal Gerry, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 8TY
Well presented three bedroom family home in this popular location. Garage and allocated parking space. Enclosed paved and decked garden. Open plan kitchen/diner. Downstairs cloakroom. Easy access to Camborne, the amenities, the schools and all transport links.
Front porch: UPVC double glazed front door, laminate wood flooring, fuse box on wall, alarm system, radiator, door into lounge, door into cloakroom.
Cloakroom: 5' x 3'3" [1.53m x 0.98m] UPVC double glazed window, wood panel door, laminate wood flooring, white WC, wall sink.
Lounge: 16' x 15'8" [4.87m x 4.77m] UPVC double glazed window, laminate wood flooring, coving, TV point, telephone point, stairs leading up to the landing, door into kitchen diner.
Kitchen/diner: 15'11" x 10'6" [4.85m x 3.21m] UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed sliding patio door, a range of fitted kitchen units and worktops. Part tiled walls, gas combi boiler on wall, plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and gas cooker, built in extractor hood, stainless steel sink (bowl and half bowl) radiator, coving, spotlights in ceiling, laminate wood flooring,
Landing: Built in airing cupboard, radiator, loft hatch, smoke detector, coving, carpet flooring, power point.
Bedroom 1: 7'5" x 7'1" [2.27m x 2.17m] UPVC double glazed window, carpet flooring, coving, wood panel door, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 11'10" x 9'5" [3.61m x 2.86m] UPVC double glazed window, laminate wood flooring, coving, radiator, wood panel door.
Bedroom 3: 9'5" 10'6" [2.88m x 3.21m] UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors x 3, radiator, laminate wood flooring, coving, TV point, wood panel door.
Bathroom: 6'3" x 6'2" [1.91m x 1.89m] UPVC double glazed frosted window, white WC, white pedestal basin, bath with mains shower unit, towel radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, wood panel door.
Front: Concrete path to front door, stone chip front garden with a couple of shrubs.
Rear garden: Wood decked patio area, steps down to patio area, block painted walls to sides and back with wood gate, garage, to back in a block of 6, outside light, outside tap.
Garage: 17'11" 9'4" [5.45m x 2.85m] Concrete base, block walls, pitch roof. Up and over door, power and lighting. Allocated parking.
Council tax band B
Mains electricity, gas, drains and water meter.
Connected to fibre broadband
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68933630.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Camborne300783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.